okay but imagine:
- natasha romanoff helping drunk girls get home and refusing to let them go by themselves
- natasha romanoff punching gross men who catcall girls
- natasha romanoff speaking out against slut shaming
- natasha romanoff always looking out for the girls in her neighborhood
- natasha romanoff supporting all girls no matter what
I wish there was some sort of blanket you could cover yourself with but it didn’t make you warm it just provided the sensation of being covered because some nights it’s just too hot for a blanket but I need something covering me so it’s a choice between boiling to death or being completely vulnerable to monsters
Kim Kelley-Wagner has two daughters who were adopted from China. In everyday life, they have been subjected to horrid statements from people - to their faces, to their mother as they stood by her, etc. In this photo collection, shared on her blog, Kim and her daughters (Lily and Meika) put these ignorant cruelties front and center. [x]
"I have tried to explain to my daughters that people do not say these things to be mean, they say them out of ignorance, which is why I am sharing some of them. Words are powerful, they can become tools or weapons, choose to use them wisely."
But clearly, she still thinks about the characters. Still imagines what they’re up to. Still understands that we want to know, too.
I’ll say it again: if Harry’s got a new scar, J.K. Rowling knows how he got it, and that means there’s a story.
And for the first time in a long time, I think it’s one she might be willing to tell.